2841 Charles City Road
Richmond, VA 23231
Swift Trucking School Reviews
Program: Class A CDL Training
Length: 2 weeks or 3 weeks
Classroom Instruction: Online at home (2 week course only)
Driving Range: 4 students to 1 truck
CDL Training Offered:
- Class A
Job Placement Assistance: Yes
Award: Certificate of Completion
- Must be at least 21 years of age to apply
- Social Security Number
- You must have a valid driver’s license for at least 1 year
- You must pass a DOT drug screening
- You must pass a DOT medical examination
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current drivers license number
- Drivers license history for the past 3 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations, and/or convictions from the last 5 years
- Employment history up to 10 years
- Criminal history
- Military history (if applicable)
- Basic operation
- Safe operating practices
- Trip planning
- Driver logging
- Department of Transportation regulations
- Vehicle systems & reporting malfunctions
- Pre-trip safety inspection
- Backing up
- Driving maneuvers on the range
- Driving exercises on city roads and highways
If you are a current student, former student, or a graduate of this truck driving school, please leave an honest review of the CDL training program and rate the six different criteria underneath the review form. You will be helping prospective students choose a quality truck driving school by providing some insider information.
Instructors, employees, and owners of the truck driving school are prohibited from leaving a review and rating their own school! Students only please.
Student, please follow the instructions below to rate and review your school:
- Fill in the review form below, including your name and email address.
- Give your review a title.
- Write an honest review of the school.
- Use the 5-star rating system below the review form to rate the six different criteria of the school.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your rating and review.
Be the first to leave a review.