Stevens Transport School
650 W. Ritchie Road
Salisbury, NC 28147
Stevens Transport Reviews
Program: Paid CDL Training
Length: 5 to 6 weeks
Hours of Training: 170 (150 hours in-truck)
Classroom Instruction: 20 hours
Skills Training: 150 hours
Over-the-Road Training: 240 hours (Stevens Transport)
Student/Instructor Ratio: 1 to 1
Student/Tractor-Trailer Ratio: 1 to 1
Current Schedule: Weekly classes
CDL Training Offered:
- Class A
- 17 Tractor-Trailers
Award: Graduation Certificate
Student Lodging: Yes
Shuttle to School: Yes
Guaranteed Employment: Yes (Stevens Transport)
First-Year Salary: $50,000
Third-Year Salary: $70,000
Late-Model Equipment: Yes
Current Tuition Cost: Please request information
Financing Options: Yes (even with bad credit)
Scholarships/Grants: Workforce Investment Act
G.I. Bill Eligible: Yes
- Must be at least 18 years of age for intrastate driving
- Must be at least 21 years of age for interstate driving
- Must provide your Social Security number
- Must provide your home address history for the past 3 years
- Must provide your current driver license number
- Must provide your driver license history for the past 3 years
- Must provide your employment history up to 10 years
- Must provide history of traffic accidents from the last 3 years
- Must provide history of traffic violations from the last 3 years
- Must provide history of convictions from the last 3 years
- Includes DUI or reckless driving conviction & license suspension
- Must provide your criminal history
- Must provide your military history (if applicable)
- Map reading
- Trip planning
- DOT regulations
- Basic operation
- Vehicle systems
- Pre-trip safety inspection
- Post-trip safety inspection
- Safe operating practices
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Rural road training
- Mountain road training
- City traffic training
- Expressway training
If you are a current student, former student, or a graduate of this truck driving school, please leave an honest review of the CDL training program and rate the six different criteria underneath the review form. You will be helping prospective students choose a quality truck driving school by providing some insider information.
Instructors, employees, and owners of the truck driving school are prohibited from leaving a review and rating their own school! Students only please.
Student, please follow the instructions below to rate and review your school:
- Fill in the review form below, including your name and email address.
- Give your review a title.
- Write an honest review of the school.
- Use the 5-star rating system below the review form to rate the six different criteria of the school.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your rating and review.
Be the first to leave a review.