Roadmaster Drivers School
1111 S. Clinton Avenue
Dunn, NC 28335
Roadmaster Drivers School Reviews
Program: CDL Training
Length: 3 to 4 weeks
Clock Hours: 160
CDL Training Offered:
- Class A
- Tractor-Trailers with Automatic Transmissions
- Tractor-Trailers with Manual Transmissions
Job Placement Assistance: Yes
Award: Certificate of Completion
- Map reading
- Trip planning
- Driver logging
- Driver safety
- Equipment systems
- CDL written exam prep
- Compliance with DOT laws & regulations
- Hooking & unhooking a trailer
- Skid avoidance & recovery
- Emergency actions for hydroplaning
- Emergency actions for break-away trailer
- Pre-trip inspections
- On-the-road training
- Driving with an empty trailer
- Driving with a full trailer
- Defensive driving techniques
- Rural roads
- City streets
- Highways & expressways
- CDL Road Test prep
If you are a current student, former student, or a graduate of this truck driving school, please leave an honest review of the CDL training program and rate the six different criteria underneath the review form. You will be helping prospective students choose a quality truck driving school by providing some insider information.
Instructors, employees, and owners of the truck driving school are prohibited from leaving a review and rating their own school! Students only please.
Student, please follow the instructions below to rate and review your school:
- Fill in the review form below, including your name and email address.
- Give your review a title.
- Write an honest review of the school.
- Use the 5-star rating system below the review form to rate the six different criteria of the school.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your rating and review.
Be the first to leave a review.