Pulaski Technical College
13000 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR 72110
Pulaski Technical College Reviews
Program: Professional Truck Driving Training
Length: 8 to 16 weeks (depending on the student)
Training Hours: 320
CDL Training Offered:
- Class A
- Map reading
- Trip planning
- Laws and regulations
- Basic hookup
- Maneuvering techniques
- Preventative maintenance
- Pre-trip safety inspection
- Road driving exercises
- Diesel engine maintenance
- Air brakes maintenance
- Freightliner Conventional Tractors
- 48′ and 53′ Van and Flatbed Trailers
Job Placement Assistance: Yes
Award: Certificate of Completion
If you are a current student, former student, or a graduate of this truck driving school, please leave an honest review of the CDL training program and rate the six different criteria underneath the review form. You will be helping prospective students choose a quality truck driving school by providing some insider information.
Instructors, employees, and owners of the truck driving school are prohibited from leaving a review and rating their own school! Students only please.
Student, please follow the instructions below to rate and review your school:
- Fill in the review form below, including your name and email address.
- Give your review a title.
- Write an honest review of the school.
- Use the 5-star rating system below the review form to rate the six different criteria of the school.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your rating and review.
Be the first to leave a review.