Mid-America Truck Driving School
375 Alcoa Road
Malvern, AR 72104
Mid-America Truck Driving School Reviews
Program: CDL Truck Driving
Length: 3 to 4.5 weeks
Program: CDL Refresher
Length: 2 to 5 days
CDL Training Offered:
- Class A
- Class B
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tank Endorsement
- Doubles & Triples Endorsement
- Passenger Bus Endorsement
- School Bus Endorsement
- Map reading
- Trip planning
- Laws and regulations
- Backing up
- Shifting techniques
- Turning maneuvers
- Recreational Vehicles
- Passenger Bus
- School Bus
Job Placement Assistance: Yes
Award: Certificate of Completion
If you are a current student, former student, or a graduate of this truck driving school, please leave an honest review of the CDL training program and rate the six different criteria underneath the review form. You will be helping prospective students choose a quality truck driving school by providing some insider information.
Instructors, employees, and owners of the truck driving school are prohibited from leaving a review and rating their own school! Students only please.
Student, please follow the instructions below to rate and review your school:
- Fill in the review form below, including your name and email address.
- Give your review a title.
- Write an honest review of the school.
- Use the 5-star rating system below the review form to rate the six different criteria of the school.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your rating and review.
Be the first to leave a review.