3930 16th Avenue SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
CRST International Reviews
Program: Class A CDL Training
Length: 3 weeks
Hours of Training: 160
Classroom Instruction: 32 hours
Skills/Road Training: 128 hours
Student/Tractor-Trailer Ratio: 4 to 1
Part-Time Training: Available (depends on the school)
Over-the-Road Training: 28 days (CRST)
OTR Student/Instructor Ratio: 1 to 1
CDL Training Offered:
- Class A
Student Lodging: Yes
Student Meals: Yes (2 per day)
Guaranteed Employment: Yes (CRST)
First-Year Salary: $26K to $54K
Late-Model Equipment: Yes
- Must be at least 18 years of age for intrastate driving
- Must be at least 21 years of age for interstate driving
- Must provide your Social Security number
- Must provide your home address history for the past 3 years
- Must provide your current driver license number
- Must provide your driver license history for the past 3 years
- Must provide your employment history up to 10 years
- Must provide history of traffic accidents from the last 5 years
- Must provide history of traffic violations from the last 3 years
- Must provide history of convictions from the last 3 years
- Includes DUI or reckless driving conviction & license suspension
- Must provide your criminal history
- Must provide your military history (if applicable)
CRST paid CDL training is also available at various truck driving schools nationwide.
- Driver safety
- DOT regulations
- Trip planning
- Cargo handling
- Size & weight laws
- Maintenance procedures
- Hours of service
- Accident prevention
- CDL Written Exam prep
- Pre-trip inspection
- Vehicle systems
- Maintenance & inspection
- Straight-line backing
- Parallel parking
- Alley docking
- Serpentine driving
- Basic Vehicle Skills Test prep
- Observing the instructor
- Visual search
- Space management
- Speed management
- Inclines & Downgrades
- Defensive driving
- Rural road driving
- City street driving
- Highway driving
- Road Skills Test prep
CRST Hiring Area:
If you are a current student, former student, or a graduate of this truck driving school, please leave an honest review of the CDL training program and rate the six different criteria underneath the review form. You will be helping prospective students choose a quality truck driving school by providing some insider information.
Instructors, employees, and owners of the truck driving school are prohibited from leaving a review and rating their own school! Students only please.
Student, please follow the instructions below to rate and review your school:
- Fill in the review form below, including your name and email address.
- Give your review a title.
- Write an honest review of the school.
- Use the 5-star rating system below the review form to rate the six different criteria of the school.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your rating and review.
Be the first to leave a review.