C1 Truck Driver Training
7303 Hwy 70 East
North Little Rock, AR 72117
C1 Truck Driver Training Reviews
Program: Truck Driver Training
Length: 3 weeks
Hours of Training: 120
Hours Driving: 20
Class Size: Small
Instructor/Students Ratio: 1:2 or 1:4
Driving Range: Large
CDL Training Offered:
- Class A
- Proper logging procedures
- Trip planning
- Map reading
- Hazmat regulations
- Accident prevention
- Safety and mechanical issues
- Proven driving techniques
- Computer lab with CDL test-prep
- Shifting techniques
- Coupling/uncoupling the trailer
- Backing skills
- Left and right turn techniques
- Pre-trip inspection of the truck
- Commercial driver rules and regulations
- Driving exercises on rural roads, city streets, and highways
- Tractor Trailer
- Large Driving Range
- Computerized CDL Test Prep
Job Placement Assistance: Yes
Award: Certificate of Completion
If you are a current student, former student, or a graduate of this truck driving school, please leave an honest review of the CDL training program and rate the six different criteria underneath the review form. You will be helping prospective students choose a quality truck driving school by providing some insider information.
Instructors, employees, and owners of the truck driving school are prohibited from leaving a review and rating their own school! Students only please.
Student, please follow the instructions below to rate and review your school:
- Fill in the review form below, including your name and email address.
- Give your review a title.
- Write an honest review of the school.
- Use the 5-star rating system below the review form to rate the six different criteria of the school.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to submit your rating and review.
Be the first to leave a review.